Private sessions are a great for everyone from the most seasoned athlete to the person who is struggling with a chronic injury to the person who hates to exercise but thinks they should do something. All privates are an hour long. We offer both personal private sessions or duet and trios.
If you are brand new to our studio, you will want to check out our New Clients Specials
In private sessions we see people of all ages and abilities:
- Pilates students who want individualized instruction or Pilates students who are new to our studio. Each of our instructors are educated on form & function, so even the most seasoned Pilates student will find that the introductory sessions are eye opening and allow for an even more informed Pilates experience.
- Professional athletes, retired athletes or the very athletic: Pilates is a great supplement to your sports training. Great for all sports. A quick google search will show the number of professional baseball players, basketball players, golfers, runners, dancers, hockey players, etc, who incorporate Pilates into their training regimen for a reason. They know that Pilates improves performance and decreases injury.
- Pre/post physical therapy: Posture Studio receives many referrals from PTs and doctors because people often need to continue focused work on movement retraining and core strength once released from the medical community. Most pre/post PT clients transition to classes as we do offer classes specifically for those who need more therapeutic attention.
- Pre/post natal: We support women through pre/post natal transitions and know that this work works to restrengthen your body pre and post baby! Most prenatal clients are able to take classes until close to delivery. If you are postnatal, we recommend that you come back 6 weeks after childbirth, but this may vary per person. We always refer to your doctor before allowing transitions before 6 weeks, though.
- The Pilates curious: Those who are knew to Pilates and are interested in transitioning to classes. Privates are a great way to learn the basic and get the most out of your workout when you do join classes.
Initially, the instructor and client will look at posture and movement analysis. From there, they will move on to the mechanics of breathing and how this relates to posture, strength and movement. Future sessions will depend on the goals and needs of the client. The instructor may continue to focus on strengthening and conditioning, or may focus on post-rehabilitative work. The client may also chose to move into semi-private or small group classes in Pilates.
Each of our instructors are experienced and highly trained on teaching postural education and movement retraining. Pricing is based on experience, but you really cannot go wrong. All of the instructors at Posture Studio are knowledgeable and have eagle eyes.
If you have questions about which instructor to see, feel free to call us. We will help gear you towards the best fit for your needs.
Private Sessions with Carla
Carla - $100/private or $950 for a 10 pack
Private Sessions with Faith, Liz and Bettina
$90/private or $850 for a 10 pack
Private Sessions with Heidi or Maggie
$80/private or $750 for a 10 pack
Duets & Trios (must have 2-3 participants)
$45/person or $420 for a 10 pack
If you're a new clients, check out the Getting Started page for New Client rates
A Pilates Duet
After the first three introductory sessions, clients may chose to continue with private sessions, join a class, or take a semi-private Duet or Trio class with 2-3 people. Duet sessions are a great way to get individual attention while sharing the cost of privates with a friend. Duet session, seen here.