New Client Specials.
New client specials are a great introduction to Posture Studio and a less expensive way to learn about Pilates before starting classes. We offer specials for private sessions and for classes.
If you are brand new to Pilates you will want to sign up for the Introductory Privates of 3 sessions. After the first 3 sessions, people chose to join classes or decide to stick with private sessions for a variety of reason. Some clients do a combo of weekly privates and classes.
If you are a current Pilates student, try the Introductory Class Special. This will allow you to check out our classes, but remember, Pilates experience is necessary for this offer.
We see people of all ages and abilities:
- Pilates students who want individualized instruction or Pilates students who are new to our studio. Each of our instructors are educated on form & function, so even the most seasoned Pilates student will find that the introductory sessions are eye opening and allow for an even more informed Pilates experience.
- Professional athletes, retired athletes or the very athletic: Pilates is a great supplement to your sports training. Great for all sports. A quick google search will show the number of professional baseball players, basketball players, golfers, runners, dancers, hockey players, etc, who incorporate Pilates into their training regimens. They know that Pilates improves performance and decreases injury.
- Pre/post physical therapy: Posture Studio receives many referrals from PTs and doctors because people often need to continue focused work on movement retraining and core strength once released from the medical community. Most pre/post PT clients transition to classes as we do offer classes specifically for those who need more therapeutic attention.
- Pre/post natal: We support women through pre/post natal transitions and know that this work works to restrengthen your body pre and post baby! Most prenatal clients are able to take classes until close to delivery. If you are postnatal, we recommend that you come back 6 weeks after childbirth, but this may vary per person. We always refer to your doctor before allowing transitions before 6 weeks, though.
- The Pilates curious: Those who are knew to Pilates and are interested in transitioning to classes. Privates are a great way to learn the basic and get the most out of your workout when you do join classes.
Each of our instructors are experienced and highly trained on teaching postural education and movement retraining. Pricing is based on experience, but you really cannot go wrong. All of the instructors at Posture Studio are knowledgeable and have eagle eyes.
If you have questions about which instructor to see, feel free to call us. We will help gear you towards the best fit for your needs.
$180 for 3 sessions with Heidi/Maggie
$210 for 3 intro sessions with Liz/Faith/Betinna
$240 for 3 intro sessions with Carla
Introductory Class Special (for new clients only)
$100 for 4 classes
30 Minute Focused Private
All introductory offers are for new clients only.
One introductory offer per person.
Most clients begin with an Introductory Package of 3 private sessions. After that, they may chose to continue with private sessions, join a class, or take a semi-private Duet or Trio class with 1-2 people. This is a great way to get individual attention while sharing the cost of privates with a friend.
Duet session, seen here.